Fashion Police

I went to the local flea market yesterday and I must say either the trends are changing or some people are out of style. First of all, When did it become proper to show off your stomach when you are pregnant? I really don't have a problem with this at all but I remember when pregnant women wore those loose shirts that let people know they are pregnant without showing their stomachs. There must have been 15 pregant girls/women from 18 to 50 that we saw at the flea market that had on everything on from see through shirt, to half shirts and even a few bikini tops with jeans. Is this the norm now? Maybe its me that's behind the times. I mean I think a pregnant woman is a thing of beauty but seeing a 40 year old woman in hot pants with a bikini top that is 8 months pregnant and that has other children judging from the little "smile" may be a little shall we say tacky. Am I the only one that feels this way? Oh and along with this endless parade of pregnant women was a huge assortment of tattoos that were over 30 years old. Oh how pretty they were. :) Have a great day.

Comments

Queenie said…
Some people have taste, some do not.......
But it often appears that those that should, do not, sadly......
Greg C said…
I always say good taste and good grammar go hand in hand, you either got em or you aint, lol thats a little southern joke. :) Thanks for the comments.
Blogarita said…
I agree wholeheartedly. Pregnancy is can be beautiful, but baring it all is not.

Thanks for stopping by my place. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog