TGIF

I am so glad it is Friday. That means there are only two more days this week that they can work me to death and also only three days till Monday. I do so love my job. I mean the pay is good, and the my job part of my job is rewarding its the other things that I have to do and some of the people that I work with that make me insane. I see now why some people go postal at work. Thank goodness I am a level headed guy (as I sit here staring at that kitchen knife). lol

Seriously what happened to the gene pool? Did someone pee in it? Ok someone fess up who did it? All I know is somehow we have managed to produce a bunch of super-hybrid morons. These are not regular morons. These are hybrids. And because of that, they are immune to any kind of logical reasoning pesticides and continue to breed more morons.

I swear the next time one comes into my office and says something stupid, I am going to eat a booger right in front of them to get down to their level and then maybe I can understand how someone can be so damn stupid. Here is the latest in the stupid comments I have had to deal with today.

"Greg the equipment room is getting hot. The air conditioner isn't putting out cold air"

Duh the thermostat was set at 85 degrees.

How do some of these people survive without burning their own houses down. In the words of Earl Pitt American. "The gene pool could use a little chlorine."


Well TGIF anyways.

Greg

Comments

Bardouble29 said…
I used to always say...

"I see stupid people everywhere..."

You know after the quote from the movie 6th Sense
Jenny! said…
Arghhh...I fucking hate dumb people. I am embarrased to be lumped in with the 25yrold age group at times...the "entitlement" attitude is what pisses me off...and it's not piss in the gene pool...it's definately shit!
Jenny! said…
Have a good weekend!
dawn said…
AHH a little perturbed today i see. Well it is Friday and I am wishing a great weekend for you
MommaMonkey said…
LOL. I'd keep a running record of stupid comments. Then when the page gets filled up, post it up on a bulletin board for everyone to see. Maybe they'll try to think before they talk.

Maybe.
Becca said…
We say "cleansing of the gene pool"...mostly I say it...when I see somebody running across a busy intersection or riding their bike the wrong way.
Snow White said…
As a school teacher, I've often pondered your gene pool questions. 25 years later, I still don't have the answer, but I have enjoyed reading your blog!
Sunshine said…
I'd like to hope that the extreme stupidity in some people and what seems to be in increasing numbers is offset by an increase in the highly intelligent sect.

I hope...
*sigh*
snowelf said…
Greg,

I always just smile and thank god I am not one of them.

(Most days...)

;)

--snow
Queenie said…
Emmmmmmh!, and you think I'm deep?
Come on Greg my lad just rise to it .....!
Sian said…
Greg, you make me laugh.

Tell you what, get your big stick and use it on the morons as well as your hunny bunnys.

Or you could just laugh of course.
Unknown said…
They have not been taught the valuable lesson of reason. And common sense. You know, 1 + 1 = 2. Try it, say something like, I had three apples on my desk, and someone took one, how many are left? They will say, without fail, "I don't know nothing about no apples..."

The best you can do is smile, pat them on the head, and send them on their way.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog