"Brrrrrrrr"

Thats "Text" for I am cold.

Ok who unplugged the heater? So is this Global Warming? This is way too cold for the south. It was 35 when I got up at 4:15 and now it has dropped to 32. The weather man is calling for it to drop another few degrees this morning before starting to warm up.

Fortunately we built a nice fire in the stove and another in the greenhouse stove so I woke up to a warm house and a pretty warm greenhouse. (55 deg) I ran out with my robe on and stoked the fire and got it heating back up. I did the same in the house and after a hot shower and a nice cup of coffee, I felt pretty good. I hope my son appreciates me keeping that fire going and saving all the plants. We still have a lot blooming at "Wadmalaw Gardens". (his web site) Drop by and say hi to him if you have time.

Have a wonderful day,
Greg

Comments

Patty said…
Well here in Ohio this morning we have 8 above, I have no idea what the wind chill factor might be. But it is COLD.
Tom said…
I know what you mean... I used to live in North Carolina and when the temp would fall it would chill you to the bone. Must be all the moisture in the air.

Of course, this morning it was -4 with a wind chill of -20 as I waited for my windshield to defrost... guess it's all relative.
Janice Thomson said…
Here in Canada on the West coast it is a balmy 35F and rising - well balmy for this time of year anyway. :)
Celticspirit said…
I am freezing!!! It says on the AOL weather that it's 35 here and feels like 25 with the windchill. I believe it.
Wanda said…
It's (((burrrr)) cold, foggy and drizzly here today. But not that cold. I could just picture you in your robe getting the fires going and sipping on your coffee. Good start for the new year!!
Kerri Farley said…
Cold here too! It is 16 as I type this and the wind it howling....I think probably a -2 wind chill. BRRRR is right!
It's been extra chilly here, too! Yesterday 10 with new snowfall, and today single digits with more new snowfall!
Susan Skitt said…
It's cold all the way up the coast :) It was twelve degrees here in Pa when I woke up! It's finally starting to feel like winter around these parts :)
Angie said…
I hear ya! Glad you got that car going AND the fire. You're a good dad. Have a good day!
Em said…
Today I'm having fantasies about 35! We got up this morning to just 5. That's a harsh way to wake up!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog