Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful comments that everyone has been leaving. I also wanted to say thanks to Kati and Shannon for giving me these awards. I think the last award I received was for perfect attendance in Grammer school. That's not true, I got a bunch of awards when I was in the Navy. I even got a letter signed by the President when I retired.





I can't believe I have had over 5000 visits to this blog. I must be doing something right. One of my neighbors who reads my blog and is now refering to me as "The Preacher". Did I miss my calling? I am working on tomorrow's post today so yall come back now, ya hear. (that's southern for please visit again)

Have a blessed Wednesday everyone.
Greg

Greg

Comments

Kathy said…
Congratulations on the awards!
Mom said…
I just found your blog via the comment you left at Tales from the scales. I like it! I like the way that you write, so I was glad to be able to subscribe to your RSS feed. I am looking forward to reading more.
As We Sail... said…
Congratulations Greg and thanks for visiting my blog.
Sian said…
I wouldn't be surprised if preaching turned into being your thing. Just as long as you keep on blogging about it :)
kirsten said…
Congrats, Greg!! Well-deserved awards. Lots of good stuff here, it's no wonder so many stop by. :o)

Congrats, again!!
Kathy said…
Congratulations on that 9 pound loss!
We're working to get 50 pounds off my husband in hopes he can cut out a lot of his insulin and maybe...maybe...maybe someday be free of it completely.
Wanda said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well deserved!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog