Don't worry, bee happy.


I am having a slight case of writer’s block. I am sure I will come up with something soon but I just have to wait for the cobwebs to clear out and my brain to function again. I get like this every spring as I overdose on allergy medication. I am beginning to think that my wife is right and that there is a lot of vacant space in my head. I hate to be gross but I have been blowing my nose so much that there is no way all that stuff could be contained in nasal passages. I know my coworkers are disgusted from hearing me blow my nose but I really can’t help it. I don’t feel that bad but my nose won’t stop running. Ok it is pretty gross.

It is very cloudy today but we are getting very little rain. I love the rain and how it washes all the pollen away. Seeing all that yellow stuff going down the drains makes me happy. Every spec of pollen that gets washed down the drain is one less that I have to deal with. I wonder if fish have allergies. If they do, I bet they hate the rain. I guess it could be worse. I could be a honey bee. They have to deal with all that pollen all year long. They also have to deal with mites which seem to be killing them off at an alarming rate. Maybe that is what it is. Maybe my allergies are bad this year because I am allergic to bee mites. Now wouldn’t that something. What will I think of next?

Have a great day,
Greg

Comments

Lori said…
I am beginning to think that my wife is right and that there is a lot of vacant space in my head.

Does your wife have a blog?

She sounds like a funny lady!

I love the bee happy picture and just maybe you will think of something to blog about tomorrow.

As for me singing on my blog. I haven't a clue how to get it their. I'm not southern in the least bit so I didn't want people thinking that it was me singing. LOL!!!

Blessings,
Lori
Angie said…
Well at least you were able to pull off a catchy title for the post!

There isn't anything fun about allergies. So sorry for you! Take care!
You know, I've been in the same sort of lull lately.....and you just hate to force yourself to do it.....I've been posting a few times a weeks as opposed to everyday.....it's hard to stay away when you're used to doing it all the time.....but I've enjoyed my break.

I hate that you are having such a hard time with allergies lately.....I hope that you get to feeling like yourself soon!
Lori said…
I hope you get some relief soon. It sounds like you are suffering from those allergies. Maybe you need to move to Arizona or some place with less pollen!
Susan Skitt said…
Now Greg, I have to wonder, "How do you do all that gardening with your allergies so severe?" You must love gardening a whole lot!
Janice Thomson said…
Yes what will you think of next LOL. At least your sense of humor is intact. Take care Greg - here's hoping it just pours for a couple hours and gets rid of that nasty pollen.
Annie said…
I noticed today that my screened in porch is coated with green pollen. Tonight it is raining outside; I wish it would rain in the porch as well and clean all the pollen away for me but I guess I'll have to do that myself.
Sian said…
I am so sorry, but I laughed at this. Not at your suffering but how funny you are about it. Sneezing fish, now that's agony and they have nothing to blow their noses into... ewwww.
Hope it rains hard for you tonight.
grandmama said…
Have you ever tried a Neti Pot. It is for cleaning the inside of your sinuses. Just like taking a shower washes away the pollen from your body, a Neti pot washes away the pollen from the sinuses. Good luck with that.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog