We have a winner

After much deliberation, I have decided on a winner. Actually since I don't believe in losers, everyone is a winner. The person who actually got the correct answer was Wayfaring Wanderer.
She called the plant a Mango Ginger or a Curcuma Amada. I had another friend (who visits but doesn't comment hint hint Beth) tell me that it was another Curcuma so I looked both of them up and they both looked like it. I found another web page which showed many varieties of these Gingers and to tell the truth, there were many that looked alike. Another website that I visited said that many of the varieties had been mixed and there were in many cases, several names for the same plant.

I do know that it is a Curcuma Ginger though. so WW wins first prize. So here is what I have to offer to her and all the other winners. If you email me your address, I will send you something from my garden. It will be something easy to grow and I do think I have enough for everyone so if you guessed or if you are a regular visitor to my blog and want something for free, then just email me your shipping address. Of course WW will also get something else since she was correct.

Thanks to everyone for playing along.

Have a wonderful day,
Greg

Comments

Wanda said…
Congratulations WW!!! I think you are one generous man Mr. Greg!!

Thanks for offering everyone something from your garden.
Lori said…
That was a great idea! Oh, I have been working hard at my house planting flowers. I love the Spring and Summer months.

Blessings,

Lori
WooHoo!!!

I liked playing your game :o)
Sian said…
You win again WW! Maybe you should try the lottery next!

:)
Angel said…
damn! I never win anything!!! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog