It figures

After years of procrastinating, I finally installed an automatic sprinkler system for our garden. Well I got half of it done anyway. Now everything in the greenhouse and in the back yard gets watered every night without fail. I installed it Tuesday but due to some programming difficulties, the sprinklers stayed on for 5 hours that night. I fixed the problem and so on Wednesday night, the system worked properly. Since then, It has been raining off and on so the system isn't needed. In fact we had a downpour last night and like clockwork, they system came on and watered things while it was raining.

I am still having problems with your comments. They keep coming and going without warning. The strange thing is that some of them don't show up at all but I still get an email notice saying that someone is posting. The really strange thing is that some of them go away and then return a few days later. Could it be the work of a ghost? Does anyone know how to contact blogger and put in a trouble report? Ok I just did another test and here is what is happening. It is holding the comments a few at a time. So I just sent myself a comment and it allowed someone elses to post. So I tried it again and another commment appeared. The third time, the first of my comments appeared. This is really strange.

Sorry I don't have anything better to post about. I have been feeling sick lately and need to recover so that I can get back to my old humorous self. I will make it up, I promise. I am working on something now.
Have a great day,
Greg

Comments

Greg C said…
I am trying one here too to see if it is just that one post. Wish me luck.
I hope you get your water sprinkler issues worked out.....running while it's raining....EEK!

I still haven't noticed any problems with my comments......that's gotta be frustrating!

Hope you get to feeling better :o)
Hope you feel better Greg. I haven't had any problems with my comments that I know of. Hsve a great weekend and I'm looking forward to the post you're working on.
sandy said…
ooh...hope you feel lots better..loved your post above...made me laugh......well not the part where you don't feel good.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog