Tagged by: The Monogram Queen.
The rules of the game:
RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. (chicken's way out)
RULE #2 : Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
I did not write these rules…whoever did write these rules needs to “pop a Xanax” as a certain fellow blogger would say. I would also like to say that I seldom participate in these exercises in truth because I have trouble giving a straight answer. But here goes anyway. I am going to be brave and not change any questions.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I am not sure what I would do but my wife would probably kick her butt. Just kidding dear.
2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it?
I would wake up and find out that I am still only 30 and loaded.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
This is easy. My brothers. It wouldn’t do any good as far as he is concerned but it would make me feel a whole lot better.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would buy a red mustang convertible and ride down a busy street with the top down tossing money out. Then I would like to go some place interesting like South Africa. Maybe join the Peace Corps.
5. Will your best friend always be your best friend?
Yes I believe so. That would be my wife. (A serious answer)
6. Have you ever been in love with two people at once?
No can't really say I have but I am willing to learn.
7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved?
About 10 minutes. At that point I would go in the bathroom and get her.
8. If you won the lottery, would you quit your job?
I have given this a lot of thought and my answer is: Not initially. I would go into work for a while and make everyone else’s lives miserable. I would do things like spill coffee and not clean it up. Be obnoxious, tell off color jokes etc. I would have fun and when they were about to fire me I would say…too late, I quit.
9. Who is on your celebrity top 5…you know, the ones…that if you ever had an opportunity…
I usually don’t play favorites but there are a few celebrities that I find how do I say this.....Interesting. And of course there is always SP.
10. What sucks the life out of you?
STRESS. Oh and I hear leaches do too but I have never tried those.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
With a good pair of glasses I suppose. And a mirror. My eyesight isn't what it used to be.
12. What’s your greatest fear/phobia?
Without a doubt, spiders.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is a wonderful person. A goddess and a saint. She would give someone the shirt off her back. She paid me to say this. Just kidding. I really don’t know since she refuses to visit me even though she comes to town often. Maybe she is a stalker and is secretly watching me. I see you in those bushes. Now come out and identify yourself.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I have already tried married and poor and single and poor. I think it is time to try married and rich.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Turn off my radio alarm.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Are we talking paychecks here? I already do.
17. Is your career vitally important to you?
Who said I had a career? A virtual career sounds interesting. I could pretend I was going to work and get a virtual paycheck. I wonder how long I could pull that off?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Forgive yes, forget no.
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Having a relationship. Relationships are like beer. There is nothing sadder than one by itself.
20. List 6 people to tag:
I won’t tag anyone at this time but if you would like to open up and tell the world about you please do. But make sure and put down something great for an answer to question #13. Remember if you are trying to describe me, God-like is hyphenated.
Have fun day and keep smiling,