I got this from Edie over at Rich Gifts. I got it from somewhere else too but my mind is in a fog right now and I can't remember who else tagged me. Thank you, whoever you are.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? – Coffee for me please. I am not big on either Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? – It depends on how busy I, I mean he is. He tries to wrap them all but sometimes he runs out of time.
3. Lights on house / tree are colored or white? – There is a mixture this year. The tree is multicolored and outside it is half and half. Actually they are all white on the inside.
4. Do you have mistletoe? – Yes but it is still in the tree in the back yard. I need to get out the shotgun to get some down.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The Day after Thanksgiving.
6. Favorite Holiday Dish (Excluding dessert)? – Without a doubt, stuffing. My stuffing is the best.
7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child? – Grandma Green always made popcorn balls and party mix for all of us. She put gumdrops in the popcorn balls and I loved them.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? – My cousins spilled the beans for us. I forget how old we were though.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? – No way. You can wait one more day.
10. How do you decorate your tree? – We have lots of ornaments that we have collected over the years. We always get a real tree. I usually put on the lights and the angel and my wife puts the ornaments on.
11. SNOW. Love it or dread it? – Love it as long as I don’t have to drive anywhere.
12. Can you ice skate? – Yes. For about 2 feet then I fall.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? – Nothing comes to mind.
14. What is the most important thing about Christmas to you? – Spending time with family and discussing the real meaning of Christmas.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? - Peanut Butter Fudge.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? – Staying home and enjoying a quiet day.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? – An angel carrying a little light.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving gifts? – I prefer giving.
19. Favorite Christmas Song? – Oh Holy Night.
20. Candy Canes, Yum or Yuck? - Um, somewhere in between.
21. What do you want for Christmas? – Peace on earth
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? – Not for a long time but we will be this year.
23. Do you usually dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? – Casual. Who wears PJ’s anymore?
24. Do you own a Santa Hat? – Yes but I don’t wear it.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? – My wife, children, and anyone else who drops by.
26. What is your favorite Christmas decoration and why? – The crochet ornaments that a neighbor made for us. We used to go over to her house and talk with her because she was so lonely. She told great stories. At Christmas, she gave us a box of handmade ornaments and we put them on the tree every year. She died the year after she gave us the ornaments. Every year we think of her.