Well tomorrow is the big day. Not only is it the last day that I have to work this year but it is the day for the world famous "I see what you're saying" Christmas edition video spectacular. If you haven't heard of this event I have to ask "Where have you been?" It is only the biggest event that ever came to blog world. This event is again being hosted by Linda over at 2nd cup of coffee, so get your behinds over there and check it out.
Me, I have my video ready for posting and although it is only two minutes long, I can say that the Academy has already contacted me for a possible award nomination. I would like to thank everyone who made this award possible........ Ok it is only in my head. Anywhoo, mine will have a surprise ending that is sure to keep you guessing so make sure to come back tomorrow to see my masterpiece.
There is little else to report on. I guess I could put down a few bullets:
1. The weather was great. Nothing like 80 degrees and sunny in December.
2. We went to see the movie Yes Man. It was funny, sick, stupid and so true all at the same time.
3. If you have never had fresh fish, you don't know what you are missing. It was outstanding.
4. I almost hit a deer. I had to stop the car completely and she just stood there 4 ft in front of my car, like she was saying; "I dare you" Then she walked off.
5. I hate sand gnats. How can anything so small bite so hard?
6. The gym was packed this morning. I guess everyone is feeling guilty.
Have a great day and SEE you tomorrow.