Hold that thought, Please

We now pause for station identification........



You are reading Greg's General Store, a collection of funny stories, serious thoughts and earth shattering news that surround the life of me, Greg. Unfortunately I have to take a very short break this weekend but will return on Monday (maybe sooner) with a big bunch of photos to share with you all. (that's yall for my southern readers and youse guys for my northern readers)



I thank you all for reading and commenting on my blog and hope that you will continue. In the meantime, while I am gone, I will be taking suggestions and/or comments on ways to improve my blog. If there is something that you like or dislike, now is the time to tell me. Since I will be away, I won't be able to retaliate and you can get away with saying anything that you like. Please keep it kid friendly because my kids will be reading daily I am sure. I will also be reading your blogs as well as mine should I get the opportunity.



Oh and don't feel sorry for me not being able to blog. I will be down in sunny Florida basking beside the pool. That is when I am not dining at the Ritz or riding in that limo. :)

I see I still only have 23 comments on that last post. Let's see if we can correct that problem people before Chatty Kelly or Linda from 2nd cup of coffee tell me I am a failure. Kelly set the standard and of course Linda perfected it.





Be back soon and yall/youse guys have a great Weekend.



Greg

Comments

Patience said…
Have a good time!

We'll miss ya!

Bring back presents!

Send postcards!
Monogram Queen said…
Have a WONDERFUL week-end/trip!! Dance your feet off! Enjoy the sunshine....

and as for suggestions, just keep on right like your doing. I like your blog just fine!
Sharon said…
Hahahaha, coming to florida, wow and didn't even say anything, I could of handed you a icey cold glass of Ice tea... Well the weather is beautiful here this weekend so enjoy my friend.

Looking forward to the photo shots
Have a wonderful weekend Greg! I suggest you just be you...that's why we all come here read and comment.
Hoosiers don't say "Yous." That's what Archie Bunker said, and I know you're old enough to remember Archie, so don't hand me that. But we do say "You guys" all the time.

Let's see, let's see ... improvements. Hmmmm. More references and links to me?? Fewer references to perfect weather?

I love reading your male perspective on stuff, although you did go on a little much about AI Bikini Girl, in my opinion. (I've got your back, Mrs. Greg.)

Just keep the posts coming regularly and stay upbeat. That's my two cents' worth.
Have fun here in our wonderful and now getting warmer state. See you next week.
Skoots1moM said…
enjoy your time away...don't 4get the sunscreen...have some gr8 seafood for me.
i can't think of anything to change...
Marla said…
I always enjoy reading your posts. I find them interesting and most of them very entertaining. I really don't think that you need to change anything. Of course, what do I know!!!?!
Kelly said…
I love your blog, and your humor - so just keep being witty.

Enjoy your trip.
Becky said…
23!?! whiner. I feel blessed if I make it into the teens.

;-)

Have a great trip, use sunscreen.
Heaven said…
What a blessed man to be able to enjoy sunshine and warmth...

below zero again here with the windchill... I tell ya.

I love your blog and I love the way you write. Just continue being real. I would love to hear more about Mrs. Greg sometime. It would be cool if she would be a guest blogger for a day...
Wanda said…
Oh I've missed a lot of fun posts... Got caught up today and reading my favorites.

Have fun while your gone, and will look for more great post on your return.

LOL:Wanda
Kim said…
Ooo...I like God's Girl's suggestion!! We need some Mrs. Greg! :)

And I'm going to have to agree with Becky on this one....23?!?! Are you kidding me? You ARE loved Mr. Greg...I, on the other hand, am not! ;) JUST kidding! I know I'm loved by a few at least. But I'm also smart enough to know that I'm not very interesting either. LOL!

Florida?? Sunshine?? again....are you KIDDING ME? blah blah blah blah blah!!! teehee....

I love your humor and your insight on life. Keep it up and I'll keep reading!

And btw, have you noticed I HAVE started commenting more since you started begging more. :)

:::off to beg on my own blog:::
Scarlet said…
Are you coming to stalk me? lol

Well, I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida. It's beautiful today...sunny and 65.

Btw, I wouldn't do anything to improve your blog, except maybe add a few more video clips. Those are fun. ;)
My ADHD Me said…
Have fun.

Am going to sit here and not move until you return....

..................

..................

OK, it took too long. I'll come back and visit when you return.

(Youse guys....I haven't heard that in YEARS!!)
sandy said…
How about more videos of you on the front porch!!!

Have fun.
Monogram Queen said…
I hope y'all had a wonderful time in Florida Greg!
Beverlydru said…
I hope Orlando was sunnier than the panhandle. Very possible... FLorida is a big state!

I don't know if you have an ugly mug you'll be showing on Monday. If not, I am stumping for votes. : )

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog