I got an award. Yea me.

Jenny over at Flutterbye Chronicles gave me an award.




I found her blog a couple weeks ago and now I am a regular visitor. In addition to having a great blog, she also has a great Sister in Law who just happens to be my blogging BFF. Now my son says that men aren't allowed to use the word "Fabulous" or BFF for that matter, unless you are.....well, you know, but I am going to accept it anyway. He will just have to get over it.

Thanks for thinking of me Jenny.

Two rules accompany this award(like I follow rules haha):

1. Confess 5 things you are addicted to.

2. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers.

Five addictions:

1.Coffee, Some days more than others. Today coffee is the only thing keeping me going. My allergies kept me up most of the night and I am working on only 4 hours sleep. It's going to be a long day.

2.Blogging. I don’t mind admitting that I am totally addicted to it. I sometimes dream about blogging.

3.Taking pictures. If I had a dime for every photo I have taken over the years I would be rich. We have a huge drawer just full of photos. Sometimes I will have several rolls of pictures and when I finally get them developed I will find that they are several years old. I didn't say I was addicted to getting them developed, just taking them.

OK up to this point I have copied Jenny's answers but here is where we have to part ways. I have never heard of the book she is reading and I don’t get my nails done. LOL

4. Sunshine. After 20 years of living on a submarine below the ocean, without sunlight, I know I need it to survive. That’s why I get down on gloomy days and in the winter when the days are shorter.

5. Quiet time. I have to have at least a few minutes of peace and quiet every day or I go nuts. I like being around people but I have to have that few minutes of "me" time to stay sane.

Well since almost everyone I know has either done this or says that they don’t do these things, I will just invite anyone who wants to do it to fall in and tell all. So if you haven't done this already do it...NOW!!!

Have a great day,
Greg

Comments

Debbie said…
Congrats on the award. And I share your addictions to blogging and quiet time.
Peggy said…
Congratulations Greg,
You deserve this award because your blog is FABULOUS!
Monogram Queen said…
Big Congrats!!!! I do love your blog also!

My five addictions:
1) Pasta
2) Books
3) Diet Soda
4) Traveling
5) Blogging
Sophia Lee said…
congrats on the award! I share almost exactly the same addictions as you do! can't live without my daily cup of joe and if I go a single day without blogging my whole body gets itchy!
Skoots1moM said…
u r fab!!
so the award fits...

1. working with youth
2. strawb/mango fruitistas @ TB
3. ASL (worship songs especially)
4. blogging
5. watching CSI
Hey Greg! Congrats!!! And many more "fabulous BFF's" to you!
Great addictions, and to tell you the truth I have to have quiet time and sunshine as well or I get a little grouchy:)
Congrats on your award, it fits your blog.

I don't think you lose any man points for saying fabulous or BFF.

Coffee is my main morning addiction!
Kelly said…
Loved it. Why don't you get your nails done?? LOL!

I share your sunshine issues. I love it. But it doesn't love me. Just saw the dermatologist today and he said SPF50 for the rest of my life! Oh well. So I'll be the great white Chatty Kelly.
Scarlet said…
You DO have a fabulous blog, so you deserve the recognition. I know why you're not afraid to display the award...you're sure of your masculinity! :)

My 5 addictions: espresso, red wine, blogging, talking on my cell phone and sketching.

Yours are FABULOSO!
Congratulations...I'm with you on everything but the sunshine.
Lori said…
You deserve it! I love reading your blog, you are a funny guy.
Terri Tiffany said…
You lived on a sub for 20 years! AAAHHH! I'd be nuts!
Sharon said…
Heyyyyy congrats on the award, Well you know, it's cause your blog is fabulous!!
You are just too funny! Have a fun in all you do today!
Carmen said…
Fabulous Dahling!
Beverlydru said…
Sunshine- oh yes. Good thing we live in the south. Enjoyed reading yours as well as top 5 for some comment-taters. I'm addicted to
1. Sunshine
2. Music - love a variety
3. Blogging
4. Books
5. Staying in communication with my family
Marla said…
Congrats on your award and doesn't everyone just love your blog? I share your coffee addiction.
sandy said…
well that was fun...Sometimes, it's so weird, the first thing on my mind as I am waking up in the morning is my blogs! I enjoyed reading all about you getting your nails done..oops, ...I meant not done.
Edie said…
I already did this. lol.

Your blog is fabulous so you deserve the award but does the dress fit?

I absolutely have to have sunshine too. My mood gets gloomy with gloomy weather, but I get energized with sunshine.

I need some good alone time too. Ahh nothing like the sound of peace and quiet.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog