It’s Wednesday March 18th and do you know what that means? Today is the first day of the spring Matrimonial Age Solstice in our house. For those that don’t understand what that means, today is the day when my better half’s age gets the closest to mine. It happens on the same day each year but it only lasts until July 27th when I again surge ahead. Yes I am talking about my wife’s birthday. Today she turns almost as old as I am but as she puts it, she will never be that old. So true.
I could give you a big rundown of her life but she is modest and so I will just say Happy Birthday Diane.” Tonight we’re going to party like its two-thou-sand-and nine”. Hold up, it is. Actually we will probably just have a quiet dinner at home and some cake and ice cream (Just for the children you know)
So here are some other notable things that happened on March 18th.
1. A man survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
2. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
3. A butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
4. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
5. A grenade was thrown into a kitchen in France and resulted in Linoleum Blownapart.
6. A hole was found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
7. A chicken made it across the road and it was poultry in motion.
8. Diane was born.
So there you have it. 8 things that happened on March 18th.
Have a great day and Happy Birthday Diane,