Friday, August 7, 2009

Family time

Well school is just around the corner for my sons. They are already starting to get depressed. So in a last ditch effort, we are going on vacation. That's right, we are heading for the mountains. The bad news is that this means that I won't be able to post for a while. Now that depresses me because my web page was just beginning to take off.

But before you know it, I will be back and hopefully have some great photos to share. I am also hoping to bring home some nice big gems from the NC gem mines. It took a lot of searching but we found one that isn't salted. At this place, you actually dig the dirt yourself.

For anyone who doesn't know what salted means, it means that they put shinny rocks in the dirt so that you find something pretty. Those pretty rocks are worthless but the kids like them. I guess that is ok for most children but mine used to find these shiny rocks and were disappointed when we told them it was worth nothing. I will let you know how this place turns out.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and start to the week. Make sure and visit my website and leave a comment if you so desire.

Have a great weekend,
Greg

16 comments:

Carmen said...

Have a wonderful time Greg! You'll be missed!

Heart2Heart said...

Greg,

Have a most enjoyable and wonderful time. We can't wait til you get home, with pictures and stories on how the unsalted mine went.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

The Dental Maven said...

Have a good one, Greg! See you when you get back.

Jenny said...

Hope you have fun.. Would love to know about the mines, my son would love a place that has actual gems.

Susan Skitt said...

Have a nice vaca. - just got back from ours :)

Can't wait to see what you are up to at your webpage!

Terri Tiffany said...

have a great time away!

Debbie @Like a Rose said...

Hope the vacation and family time are wonderful. Look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Greg C said...

Hey everyone, having a great time. I will fill you all in when I return. This hotel has a computer in the lobby that I can use but I didn't bring my camera cable so no pictures. Sorry. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Katherine Aucoin said...

Have a wonderful vacation Greg!

Suzanne Casamento said...

Hope you enjoy your vacation! And I think I'm with your kids on the salting. I'd rather find the real thing. : )

Jane In The Jungle said...

Have a blast....love gem hunting in NC...of course that was long ago and far away.... and I was probably one of the tiny children thrilled to find shiny bits of nothing, LOL!!

Kim S in SC said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation in the beautiful mountains of NC! Perfect time to get out of the high temps!

Wanda said...

A great way to end the summer for your boys...

Hope your digging is successful.



See ya when you get back.

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

Miss jane said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室