Wow is it Thursday already? Where does the time go? It has been a really busy week for me so let me get right to my list before something else comes up. (Something did just come up but I am going to get this posted before I start my next assignment)
1. I am thankful for another great workout week. I have been pushing myself harder this week on my workout routine and it is beginning to show. I lost another pound, Whooo Hooo. Mary also pushed us hard last night at spin class and I am sore this morning.
2. I am thankful that no one was hurt in my little tree trimming escapade the other day. Things could have turned out much worse.
3. I am thankful that it is Thursday even though it snuck up on me. That means that the weekend is almost here which also means that Monday is right around the corner. It’s just another chance to put on my Monday morning happy face.
4. I am thankful that my boys are doing well in school and so far have had no major problems. I know there is a long way to go but it is nice to at least be off to a good start.
5. I am thankful for Faith, Hope and Love. I have Faith in God and that faith is growing day by day. No matter what today brings I keep hope that tomorrow will be bright. And I have love from my family and from God. Life is good!
Have a great Thankful Thursday,