Another Thankful Thursday is here. I wasn't sure I would get this out because I have class all day today. However my co-worker volentered to cover the morning meeting for me so I have an extra 45 minutes to get this done. So before I run out of time, here goes;
1. I had another great spin class last night. I am not hurting as much as I did the first few weeks so I must be getting stronger. I thank God for the strength to continue on my quest to get in shape. I also thank Mary for keeping us motivated.
2. A biggie for me this week has been my amazing children. I am so thankful that I have great boys who have some really great values.
3. I am thankful for my wife who does so much around the house and I know I don't say thank you near enough. She does everything around the house so I don't have to.
4. I thank God for all the amazing blessings he keeps giving me. I must be doing something right because things just keep going my way. I feel the need to do more too.
5. I am thankful for all my blog friends. You are all winners in my book. I wish I could give you all gifts but that just isn't possible. I can however give away something to the winner of my giveaway so without further ado, the winner of the giveaway is...."9Thinks".
Well that's what the ticket I drew said anyway. Actually I used Excel to make the tickets. Remember that some of you got lots of entries because you visited my website and blog often. So when I did a "copy and drag" of the names to make multiple names, Excel decided that I wanted to make a string of numbers. So it did 2Thinks, 3Thinks, 4Thinks.....9Thinks... So the winner is actually Heidi over at "2Thinks."
It will take me a few weeks to get the gift package ready because my supplier is taking the week off but I will get it out as soon as possible. I will get together a grand prize selected especially for you Heidi.
So enjoy your Thursday while I sit in a boring classroom and try to stay awake.
Have a wonderful Thankful Thursday,