I decided to participate again in the ever popular Random Dozen over at Second cup of Coffee. Why am I doing this you might ask?
A. Because I had nothing better to post about? No I have another post ready for publishing.
B. Because "Lid" emailed me and begged me to do it? No again, although I wouldn't put it past her to do that.
C. Because I am a nice guy? Well that is true but that's not the reason.
D. Because You my readers "want to know" and since I am a person "in the know" I will tell you.
Yep that's it.
Note: The fact that another post was needed to scoot that picture of the loveboat off my screen had nothing to do with it, I swear. Anywhoo....
Here are the questions with the correct answers:
1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share. Ok since I gave a bad one last time, let me go with a good one. I have always been really good in math. I made straight A’s so the teacher asked me if I would mind staying after school a while to help another student that was having trouble. And being that she was cute (tall, skinny with braces and glasses), how could I not say no. We were both so shy it was really awkward. I liked her and I think she liked me too but neither one would tell the other one.
2. What's your favorite Beatles song? This is easy; The Fool on the Hill. It always reminds me of a trip I took to Key West. And I believe it was written about me.
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be? Since I don’t wear jammies, and you probably don’t want to hear “Birthday suit” I will have so say workout clothes. That would sweat shorts and a tank top.
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest? I really enjoy entertaining but there is a lot of stress that goes along with that so I prefer being a guest. So when is the party?
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that? Yes I do think we will get there one day and I am OK with that. But they better put digital pictures on them.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing? The first and the last work best for me. I fall asleep listening to someone else reading directions.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?) I think it would be mean people. I can deal with about anything but mean people really turn me off.
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet? Sweet and Salty nutbars are my favorite. So Both is my answer.
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there? My ugly mug is still in my office right where I left it after taking a photo for Lid’s contest that I should have won. No I’m not bitter but I will be ready for round 2 of the contest.
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie? I like Top Gun because I like the excitement of the flying even though I would be afraid to do it myself. That’s right I am afraid and “I Can handle the truth.”
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle? Put it in the shower and hope that someone else uses it up.
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.) Chili!!! When the weather turns cooler, I want some good hot chili.
Have a Great day,