Well I hope you have an explanation for your actions

Apparently some of you have been lax in your blogging duties. Apparently some of you have been missing and haven't been blogging much lately. Oh wait, that's me. I am soooooooo sorry. I actually took some time off for the Labor Day weekend and apparently I am having a little trouble getting started again. So what has been going on with me you might ask:

golfing with family
fishing with family
swimming with family
gardening with family
dinning with family
relaxing with family
So Labor day was all about family for me.


And now I am back at work. And they have me in another class which prevents me from blogging during the day. Talk about torture. But I promise I will be back to my usual blogging self in a day or two. I have my next post all planned out and ready to go once I get some time to write it. So please come back in a day or two for the complete update. See you soon,

Have a great day,
Greg

Comments

Glad to hear you're still with us!!!

Yup. We'll be back, Greg. :)
Kelly said…
Family comes 1st. You are exactly where you should be. But blogging comes before work, so get out of that class and post something. LOL! :-)
Heart2Heart said…
I love Kelly's comment. Blogging does come before work but for now it isn't paying the same salary as work does, but if it did, people all over the world would be at home blogging about everything.

Hope you had a simply awesome weekend relaxing and just being with your family.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat
B His Girl said…
At first I thought you were talking to me. What a relief to know someone has fallen off the wagon with me! I'm making turtle tracks back. B
Heidi said…
I was doing the same thing since last Tuesday. So, I know what you're talkin' about.

I have a couple of posts in my head, but can't seem to find the time to get them down.
sara said…
sounds like you had the perfect labor day!
My ADHD Me said…
I have LOTS of my next posts planned. I even grab a notebook when I come up with an idea sometimes. The problem is getting the words on the screen (not a window screen or a back door screen, but the computer screen) in an interesting way.

I've been working on a pretty big one for later this week regarding me, my back and health problems and firefighting. Just gotta get up the nerve and drop the pride and go ahead and hit the Publish Post button :)

Have a terrific day.
ChrisJ said…
Anything with family is what counts, Greg. We had no family with us this weekend, but maybe next month when we get ready for our special celebration (50th)
Laurie said…
Hey that's me too:) I appreciate your humor. Sounds like you have had some fun- always important! Blessings, Laurie
larkswing said…
Now that looks like a great way to have spent a holiday weekend and a perfect excuse for not blogging.

Smiles!
Edie said…
And here I was thinking I was way behind in reading all your witty posts. :)

Glad you have your priorities straight. Enjoy the family!
Terri Tiffany said…
Ok--you are forgiven-- I was wondering where you were:)) Glad you are getting some R&R.
Heart2Heart said…
Greg,

Please stop by my blog for a special blessing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Well,

Same here Greg, I have been trying to just hang out with my family while it is slow at work. I would love to be able to actually take a VACATION instead of a staycation!

Hope you had a great weekend and welcome back!
Kelly said…
Okay, now I KNOW you are busy...no thankful Thursday post.

Hope all is well.
I am such a slacker, eventually I will get back to regular blogging, I hope. Looks like you were having a good time with your family :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog