Wednesday, December 30, 2009
The last Dozen of 2009…
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? I tend to be a germaphobe so I don’t like to share drinks. I have on occasion tasted someone’s drink when they insisted. I am always afraid of backwash.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) When they handed out the nice family cards, someone was dealing off the bottom of the deck to me. Not my immediate family, the rest of the group though.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? We usually do it right after the New Year. I am ready now!!
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: Just make it to the end of the year without pulling all my hair out.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? I hate it. If it weren’t for Christmas I could pass on the whole winter season.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? Yes. How can you pass them up.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Yes; get inside our house, lock the doors to keep the crazies out. I will be in bed by 9 I am sure.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? More dieting and an increase in my exercise routine. I will be thin in 2010.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Without a doubt it would win "most depressing" in the Drama category.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. About one to two hours but I used to do much more.
11. Who runs your household? Let me ask my wife how to answer this one. Does that answer the question?
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010. I just want to survive another year and not go bankrupt. Winning the lottery would be nice though.
Thanks Linda for hosting this Meme this year.
Have a great day,