The last Dozen of 2009…


1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? I tend to be a germaphobe so I don’t like to share drinks. I have on occasion tasted someone’s drink when they insisted. I am always afraid of backwash.

2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) When they handed out the nice family cards, someone was dealing off the bottom of the deck to me. Not my immediate family, the rest of the group though.

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? We usually do it right after the New Year. I am ready now!!

4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: Just make it to the end of the year without pulling all my hair out.

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? I hate it. If it weren’t for Christmas I could pass on the whole winter season.

6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? Yes. How can you pass them up.

7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Yes; get inside our house, lock the doors to keep the crazies out. I will be in bed by 9 I am sure.

8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? More dieting and an increase in my exercise routine. I will be thin in 2010.

9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Without a doubt it would win "most depressing" in the Drama category.

10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. About one to two hours but I used to do much more.

11. Who runs your household? Let me ask my wife how to answer this one. Does that answer the question?

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010. I just want to survive another year and not go bankrupt. Winning the lottery would be nice though.

Thanks Linda for hosting this Meme this year.

Have a great day,
Greg

Comments

Joyce said…
#11-funny : )

Hoping your 2010 is a Happy New Year!
Andrea said…
I am right there with you about not wanting to become bankrupt this year. I am looking to the future with great expectation.

Blessings, andrea
Kelly said…
#1 - oh yes! I am the same Greg and I completely relate. If my kids want a sip of my drink, I take one last sip and hand it over. "Keep it!"

I think your life would be an award winning comedy. You always have me laughing. :-)

Happy New year!

Thin in 2010! That sounds like a slogan!
The Bug said…
I want to win the lottery too! It's our retirement plan...

Thin in 2010 - that's a worthy goal. And a perpetual one for me. Sigh.
Kim said…
Here's hoping 2010 is better for ALL of us! A recurring theme in the answers to this week's RD is how ready everyone seems to be for 2009 to be OVER. lol
Heart2Heart said…
Greg,

I too, believe that 2010 holds a lot more promise than 2009 did. I mean the recession can't continue forever can it? There has to be hope in it all somewhere.


Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Charlene Amsden said…
#2 -- you received Christmas cards? Your family has more money than mine! (Or they love you more.)
Totally agree with #6 & #12.

"I will be thin in 2010" is my new mantra!! (as long as you don't mind me stealing it)
I loved how you answered who runs your family!! HA HA! As for the family...we were dealt from the same deck of cards...we need to form a club!! Last, I must steal you thin for 2010! Love it!! Cheer up, this year has to be better than last...hang in there bff!!
I totally agree with #7 and #11 cracked me up!!
Carmen said…
Hm..never tagged you as a germaphobe, but can relate. My son won't even eat something if you've touched it...boy did his brothers have fun with that one! Great list Greg. Happy New Year, and see you in 2010!
#11's answer reveals why you remain happily married, Greg. Keep up the good work!
Pam said…
I could pass on the whole winter thing too. It was 60 something yesterday and I didn't need a jacket and I kept thinking "this is MY kinda winter". LOL
Terri Tiffany said…
LOL Loved your answers and agree with most all of them except shopping for the sales.
I hope you get all your wishes this next year especially winning the big bucks---then remember who your bestest friend in the whole world is;))
My ADHD Me said…
I don't mean to scare you, but are you sure we aren't related??

You answered many questions the same way I would have.

Happy New Year!
Edie said…
I'm so with you on #5!

Happy New Year my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog