Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Random Dozen, Post Thanksgiving Edition.
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like? Hmmm what at tough question. I would have to say Dorothy but before you say Ewwww let me exclude the gender thing. I say Dorothy because I am always looking over the rainbow and do believe there is a wonderful world out there somewhere even if it isn’t always obvious. And although I do love to travel, there is no place like home, no place like, no place like home. Darn I am still at work. I need some new shoes.
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why? I actually decide the night before. I am so scheduled that I either lay out gym shorts or jeans depending on my daily routine.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? Polar bears. They serve no purpose from what I can see and they are at the top of the food chain just like we are. Ok they are beautiful and they probably taste like chicken but other than that they are mean and vicious. Get that picture out of your head of the cute polar bear drinking a coke. He most likely just ate the coke delivery man and is just trying to wash him down.
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? We usually just have one but it is a big one. This is of course not counting the little trees on the Christmas village that my wife makes.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it meant you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? No. It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Believe that? Me neither.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? Every year. It can be the most depressing time of the year for some. Me included. Too painful to talk about.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? MichaelWho? Wasn’t he the dog fight guy?
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? I do judge people who have their teeth fixed so I am not sure what you are talking about. I wish I had nice teeth.
9. Enjoy horseback riding? Yes if it is a nice horse. We went horseback riding in Dominica Republic in the mountains and I loved it.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? Without a doubt practical. I am so out of style it isn’t funny. I buy last year’s running shoes just to save money.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. My first pet (that was all mine) was a redbone hound I named Maggie May. I don’t have any photos but I do know where we buried her back in 1975. Do you really want me to get a pic?
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done? About 90%. I haven’t gotten you anything yet. I am waiting to see what you get me. :)
Oops, I almost forgot, have a great day,