Tuesday, March 9, 2010
A plinko Random Dozen
If you don't know what Plinko is just visit Lid's blog. It's a random game and so are these questions:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Without looking, I haven’t got a clue. I think I still have some of my old Navy shoes. No I am not talking about the “Old Navy” brand shoes, I mean some old shoes from when I was in the Navy. They would be pre-1994.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
So far I haven’t bought any but I think there is still time. I like the Samoas. I think that is what they are called.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
Who wrote these questions, a woman? I can’t ballroom dance but I am willing to learn. I can however do the chicken dance and will do it in a ballroom. Does that count?
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
I was a very responsible teenager/child. I did everything I was told and then some. When both of my parents were working, I would clean the house, mow the lawn and cook dinner. I would often buy the food for dinner with money that I made mowing lawns. (I preferred hamburger over cheese toast) Sometimes my mother would come home from work and throw what I cooked out in the back yard because she would be mad at my father for not being home. She would use the excuse that it was too spicy or it just wasn’t what she wanted. She would also find something wrong with how I cleaned the house or mowed the lawn. It took me a while to figure out though that there was no pleasing my mother. Can you say bi-polar?
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
This is an easy one. How about a big ZERO. I didn’t see the “Oscar show” either. Not big on my list of fun things to watch. I do know why that “Smurf Movie” didn’t win for best picture Oscar. What good is a Smurf Movie without Smurfett. Where was Smurfett or Papa Smurf for that matter?
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I am feeling a little faint just reading this question. If I watch blood being drawn from me, you, a cat, dog or any living thing I will pass out. Enough said.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
“Tomorrow”. It’s another chance to prove myself.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Myself when I didn’t have all these aches and pains. Getting old stinks. I just did another body pump class and I am hurting.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No but what goes on inside them does. And hospital food makes me queasy.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
The Home Depot. I can always find something to buy there.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
I could care less about brand names. I will use “Piggly Wiggly” brand if it is cheaper. Remember; “When you see that face you’re in the right place”
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
That depends on whether that person is lying or not. If someone is looking me in the eyes and I know they are lying I stare back at them to make it hard on them. I can usually tell when a person is telling the truth.
OK ... ready, aim, PLINK!
Have a great Plinko day,