Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Random Dozen, Easter edition
Here we go again. I am too lazy to copy the special logo that goes along with this today so I am using the old one.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I love peeps….they taste like chicken.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Can I say drugs? Nothing calms me down like a Valium. Just kidding. Quiet time is what I need to calm down.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
I do because they wash away lots of pollen. I have hay fever.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
How about the invisible man. Does that count? I don’t care for ink.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Nose rings are for pigs and cows. I am sorry if one of you has a child with one or God forbid you have one but that is the way I feel.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Not really this year. We haven’t even discussed what we will be eating and that is a first. I would like a nice salad.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Buck buck buck buck….Do I need to say more? PS. I already ate mine. I snooped, I found, I ate.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
Oh I love you Linda. I was hoping there was a way that I could fit a brag in here. My youngest son had his band contest yesterday. They ended up with a Superior. I am so proud of him and the other members of the band who got a Superior yesterday. Oops I already said that.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
I read “Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls. I highly recommend it.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Pulling weeds. My back is aching as I write this.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
I think I have one pair but I can never find them because my boys are always borrowing them.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Green, show me the money. LOL Seriously I just like green.
Bonus Joke (not part of the Random): Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken!
So I guess we are supposed to add a joke here….
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To show the possums it could be done.
Have a great day,