Wednesday, April 14, 2010
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
Believe it or not I had a pair back in the day. That was back in the 70’s for those who don’t know when “The day” was. And yes I wore them.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
Double pepperoni and double cheese. I like it nice and gooey.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
I would like to have Noah’s house from the movie “The Notebook” because I got married there. I would turn it into a bed and breakfast and do weddings there.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Shrimp and Grits is a biggie around these parts. Almost every restaurant tries to make it but a lot of them fail. You don’t just boil grits and shrimp together…Yuck.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
As I mentioned earlier, I am partial to Vinegar and Salt chips this time of year because of their soothing effect if you eat them whole.
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
I think I would do great at all of them because I do good when I am in the spotlight. Since there are too many whiners on the Biggest Loser and too much drama on Survivor I think I would pick “A”. I think I could learn to dance well.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
I would give it a 1. Currently the floors are littered with used Tissues and the mats are covered with dirt and pollen.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
I sneeze till I get dizzy. Been there already.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
“Date Night” the movie.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Making it until Friday. It's been a trying week and it is only Wednesday.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
“You just made the list” From the Psycho speech in the movie Stripes. I use it all the time and people don’t know if it is a good or bad list. You just made the list Lid with this weeks Random Dozen.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
I bring home food. They like to eat. Pretty simple isn’t it?
Have a Great day,