Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Rapid fire random dozen.
I called this Rapid fire because I am tired, hungry, and I only have 30 minutes to get this done before I leave for work. I was going to skip it this week but Enquiring minds want to know.....
1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
Yes I was shushed when I was younger for talking in the library. It didn't go on my permanent record though so I am ok.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I just buy some when I need it. I am lazy in this department.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
Yes I was there when the Teeton Dam broke back in I think it was 1975. I was fishing on the snake river at the time but far enough away from the dam that I made it home before the wave hit. I did go down to the river though and watch the stuff flow by.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
No such thing. Sorry Lid this is so out of the box. Not even I can go there. Ask BM song is and I could write a book. Notice I called him BM.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
There have been so many. I think the year we went to the Elks Lodge on Halloween as flower children was pretty funny. I had a long wig on and peace signs all over my clothes. I had on my Jesus sandals too. I was also wearing John Lennon glasses and handing out flowers. A friend of mine was there who just happened to be a Marine. Of course he was dressed as a Marine. (how original) Anywhoo I approached him and handed him a flower and said; "Make love not war" from back in the day and he told me to get the %@#* away from him and I laughed and said; Wait, it's me....Greg and he busted out laughing too.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Ha, with my english skills....Thesaurus 100 to 1.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Coffee, two creams, two sugars. I am having it now. I am having my second cup too.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Who hasn't had a Chia Pet? How could I resist?
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
More times than I care to admit.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. When I first saw my wife I knew she was the one.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
Three but as soon as I lose about 20 lbs I am going to buy some more.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
Sorry I am out of time, energy and creativity. Always have to slip in a hard one don't you Lid. Since I am about out of time I will have to go with something simple. Everyone knows my favorite is German Chocolate. Every year for my birthday that is what I asked for. Sometimes I even got it.
Have a great day,