Thankful Thursday, We have options


I think the interesting thing about life is that we all have options. When I hear the people at work complaining about making 25 dollars an hour and having to do certain things I come back with; you could always quit if it upsets you that much. Funny thing though, no one quits. Anywhoo, this week I made some choices on some options that I had and I think we are heading in the right directions. It is too early to blog about it but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

This week has been a good one for me. For starters I am thankful that I only have a 4 day work week. I had 4 nice days off and got some much done it isn't funny. It is nice to get projects behind you.

I am thankful that we had fresh fish to eat last weekend. There is nothing quite like fresh fish.

I also had a great day at the market last weekend and I am thankful for that. God provides for me and my family and I am thankful for that. Of course I have to work hard for my money but I am willing to do that.

I am thankful that we are starting to get some cooler weather. It was only 89 today. Can you say cold snap?

I am thankful that no matter how bad things seem to be I just keep looking at that light at the end of the tunnel. I can't explain it but I just do.

Have a great day,
Greg

Comments

Beth Herring said…
so thankful that things are looking up Greg.

Also just saw the fish photos in the post below and just wanna say.. so sad... just sad...
Greg,
I am 1st of all so thankful that you have Thankful Thursday, it helps me to remember to stop and rest awhile and be thankful in this crazy world. I am so excited about blogging again and like you I work 4 days a week so I love my Fridays. Glad things are going good for you!
Greg,
I changed my URL
After 3 years I realized my URL had a mis-spelled word (and I work in the school system lol )

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog