Thankful Thursday, relief at last


Well its almost Thursday and I have so much to be thankful for it isn't funny. For the last 5 months we have been struggling trying to get our mortgage redone while the interest rates were so low. There has been one snag after another but finally we got it done.

So the first thing I am thankful for is some financial relief. Its about time but I am truly thankful.

I am also thankful that many other things are falling into place in my life. I am getting some projects behind me. I have been burdened down with so many things that it feels good to get some breathing room.

I am thankful that we have some cooler weather on the way. They are calling for highs in the 70's this weekend.

I am thankful that my chickens are all laying now. We only have three hens but we are getting three farm fresh eggs every day.

I am thankful that my youngest got a good report card. I think it is going to be a good school year.

Have a great Thankful Thursday
Greg

Comments

Beth Herring said…
ok, just got a good laugh when I read your list, but the realized that I read it wrong! I looked and saw that you were thankful that your children were all laying and went, 'huh?' - realized it said chickens instead! haha!

that was a relief!

love to you greg -

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog