Thankful Thursday. More little things


Another week sped by and I woke up this morning thinking; Oh God I haven't posted my Thankful Thursday post yet and not only that, I haven't even begin thinking about it yet. With what I had done yesterday though it is understandable. And I do have so much to be thankful for that it will be very easy to come up with a list.

First off I am so glad that my colonoscopy is over with and the doctor said; see you in 10 years. That will put me up in my golden years and who knows what life will be like then. So I am thankful for a clean bill of health from my checkup. (and no horseshoe) See yesterdays post.

I am thankful that my kids are doing so well in school. The youngest brought home that great report card so we got him his first new bike. Up to this point all he had was hand me downs. And my oldest son got a new car that he is paying for believe it or not.

I am thankful that I am making progress on fixing my wife's car. It has transmission problems and we don't have an extra 3000 at the moment to get it fixed. So slowly but surely I am pulling her transmission in hopes that it is just a seal and I can fix it. I am impressed that I have made it this far and not lost my temper. That in itself is a blessing.

I am thankful that the elections came out as I had hoped. I don't want to get political here but lets just say that the majority of the people that I voted for won. (Go Nikki) Did I say that?

I am so thankful that I don't live in Hatti right now. Earth quakes, floods, famine
cholera and now a hurricane. We have it so good here in the United States but many people just don't appreciate it.

Have a great day and please join me in giving thanks.
Greg

Comments

Beth Herring said…
Greg - your list of thankfulness did wonders for my heart today. I love seeing the love of God shine through your words.

Thank you for allowing us to join you in thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog