Thankful Thursday, Out with the old, in with the new


Well this is my last Thankful Thursday post for 2010. And I do think it is time for some changes. Since I am trying to cut back everywhere, I am no longer going to use Mr. Linky. I know it is only a few cents here and there but pennies add up to dollars and I need all of those I can get. So I will still be posting and you can still join in just by leaving a comment. So here is my list for the week.

I am thankful that I made it through 2010. (at least I think I will make it, I have two days left. It was a very rough year for me financially, mentally and physically but I made it.

I am thankful that we had a great Christmas and instead of asking people what they got this year I am asking what they gave this year. Its a new approach and I think a good one.

Right now I am thankful for this great cup of coffee. Although I wasn't able to cut out my caffeine totally this year I am doing to about a quarter of what I used to take in. And I do love my coffee.

I am thankful for some warmer weather. It looks like we have a week of nice weather ahead of us and I could use a break from this cold.

And lastly but certainly not leastly, (I made that word up) I am thankful for all my blog friends who hung in there while I was a blog slacker. I did make a few new ones this year as well.

Have a great day and expect more changes on my blog this year.

Greg

Comments

Sandy said…
Happy Thankful Thursday, Greg! Thank you for sharing!
Wanda said…
Great list again. I love your Thankful Thursdays and always look forward to see how we are thankful for the same things.

I love the approach of asking what people gave rather than received. That's something I will use. Thanks.

This is a hard year financially ~ We are retired and on fixed income and really have to watch what we spend, so we had put ourselves on a realistic budget and plan to stay as close to it as possible.

One of our daughters had a really rough years physically and financially, and we have helped her as much as we could.

God is so good, and has not failed us once this year. I love Him so.

God bless you and your family, and I look forward to another year being your faithful fan!

Love and Hugs
Wanda
Beth Herring said…
it costs to have mr linky??? who knew??

i have been sick since monday so i didn't get a post up. I have had fever of 102 and have been MISERABLE!

Hope you have a very joyful New Year Greg!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog