Thankful Thursday, giving it up


Well if you are just joining us, Thursday is the day that I devote my blog to giving thanks. I give thanks every single day for all the gifts that I receive but on Thursday I write some of them down. And although I am giving up lots of things these days I am not giving up my blogging. I enjoy it too much. So let me list a few things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful that we all made it through 2010. I said WE because if you are reading this then you are here with me as well. Although it wasn't my best year I did make it through and I still have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful that I woke up to a warm house and that I do have a nice house to live in. It isn't anything fancy but it is clean, warm and there is a lot of love inside.

I am thankful that for the most part I am feeling pretty good these days. I am on another diet by the way and I am losing some lbs. Along with that I am giving up some things that are bad for me and I am feeling better for it.

I am thankful for blog friends new and old. I Like it when I get comments from old friends and new ones as well.

And finally I am thankful that I am getting a few projects behind me. Even though I keep getting more plied on top, God gave me the determination to keep pushing onward.

So what are you thankful for today? Please pause for a moment and say thanks with me. And have a great day,
Greg

Comments

The Bug said…
Hey Greg - I decided to join in today: http://danabugseyeview.blogspot.com/2011/01/thankful-thursday.html.

Here's hoping that 2011 gives us LOTS of things to be thankful about!
Beth Herring said…
congratulations on the diet being one that is working! that is a great achievement.

we have so much to be thankful for and don't always stop to recognize just how abundantly!

love you Greg
Wanda said…
Hey Greg ~~ joining you in being Thankful today!

Giving up some things can be very difficult, but the end results are something to be thankful for.

I too love my home. It small, and modest, but as yours, it's so full of love, and I am thankful for it.

Thankful for Grandsons that come to visit and Grandsons that go back home...Grandma is pooped!! haha

I'm thankful I begin 2011 cancer free and next appointment 1 year.

I am so thankful for you Greg, and the enjoyment you have given us in 2010.

Wanda
Heidi said…
Don't see Linky, but I'm in this week- late, but in

http://isanotherday.blogspot.com/2011/01/thankful-thursday.html

Heidi at 2 Thinks to Share

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog