Spring is here

It's officially spring now per the calendar and also per Mother Nature. I woke up this morning to the sound of rain on the roof and some relief from all this pollen. As much as I love spring, I also dislike the way my allergies make me feel. But as I said this morning I have some relief and I am loving this slightly cooler weather and rain. I think it is going to be a great Sunday.

I spent my Saturday working in the yard and making bluebird houses. In order to stay outside I have to wear a dust mask but at least I can go out. I just hope I don't get tanned with a little white mouth. That would look strange. Anyway, I had a great day and I have some photos to share.












Have a great Sunday,
Greg

Comments

The Bug said…
Beautiful pictures! My dad wears a dust mask to mow (he lives in NC & sometimes it can be kind of dry).
Susan said…
I am beyon jealous of those florals. I'm just beginning to get sight of the grass up here but it's still brownish from the melting snow. The pink flowers are so lovely, I intend to purchase some pink ones for my balcony this summer (if summer ever arrives!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog