Thankful Thursday


Another week has come and gone. Where does the time go? But with all that is happening in the world it is understandable that time is flying.

This week I am so thankful just to have a roof over my head at night. Just think of all those people in Japan that can't say that one simple thing. Life is good for me and I am so thankful for the little things I have.

I am struggling with allergies at the moment but I know it could always be worse. I am thankful that it isn't worse.

I am thankful for old friends that have come back into my life. It's great to relive old memories and remember the good old days.

I am thankful that it is Thursday and I since I am taking tomorrow off, I have a long weekend ahead of me. I will be making bird houses tomorrow to take to the flea market.

Finally I am thankful for my wife. Tomorrow is her birthday so I will also be making a cake and fixing a special dinner for her. I am just looking forward to spending the day with her.

Have a Blessed day,
Greg

Comments

The Bug said…
Happy birthday Greg's wife!
Wanda said…
I join you in being thankful for roof over my head. So saddened with all the pictures coming out of Japan.

Happy Birthday to your wife, and I know you'll make the celebration one to remember.

Love and Hugs
Beth Herring said…
I am fighting those allergies as well my friend and today, I can barely talk!

Happy Birthday mrs. greg!!
Greg I am so glad you're back!!! I just happened to check my dashboard and there you were!
And props to you for taking time with your wife!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog