Let’s just face it, I am a happy person.


I’ve said it before and I will say it again, being happy is a choice. You can go through life looking at everything with a negative attitude or you can be positive about things. It is sort of like the glass is half empty or half full. It is the same glass with the same amount of liquid in it, but different people look at it from different angles. And what about a glass that is one quarter full? You can say you only have a quarter cup of water or you can be happy that you have something. It’s not always easy in every situation but I do try to see the bright side.

But here are a few things about people that tend to get me down.

First off I don’t like liars. When someone can look you in the eyes and tell you a lie that says something about their total character. I recently caught someone telling me a lie. What really hurts is that I liked this person and trusted them. I thought they were straight with me and that they respected me. Obviously I was wrong about them. I found out about the lie quite by accident and I would never challenge this person about the lie but I will remember not to take what this person says in the future as “Gospel”. Doesn’t it say somewhere that if you put your faith in man you will be let down sooner or later?

I also don’t care for mean people. When someone goes out of their way to harm or embarrass another person that just grates on my nerves. I used to be like that but I changed my ways. When someone did me wrong, I would hold a grudge and keep that hatred locked inside so that one day I would get my chance and get even. I can honestly say that I never took the first step to harm someone else but in my younger days I would get even. But even then I never did anything that caused anyone serious pain, just a bit of inconvenience.

There was this one time when someone owed me a lot of money. I took them to small claims court but the judge turned out to be a friend of theirs. So he ordered them to pay me back 5 dollars a month until the debt was paid. The guy laughed at me on my way out of court. He ended uppaying me one time and then told me I would have to take him back to court if I wanted more. I would have to split court costs though and he knew it. So I decided to get even. Late one night I went to his house and loosened the valve stems on all his tires. His car was parallel parked on the street in front of his house. All his tires were slowly deflating. It was snowing when I did the dirty deed and it was supposed to snow all night.

Early the next morning I drove to where he lived and parked about a half block away where I could see his car. Since the snow was several feet deep around his car, he had no idea that the tires were flat. He came out and began shoveling the snow. He shoveled enough so that he could get the door open and enough so he could drive over the snow that was left and he started his car and went inside to let the heater start working. I just sat there down the street smiling. All of a sudden the snow plow showed up and went down the street throwing snow all over his car again. I sat there and watched as he came out cursing and he again started to shovel. Finally he got enough snow removed to get back in the car and he attempted to drive away. That is when he noticed that the tires were flat. I He got out, began cursing and then pulled the car back into his spot. Just then the snow plow showed up again and threw more snow on his car which made him curse even more. I laughed and laughed till I had tears coming from my eyes and I didn’t care about the money he owed me anymore.

But those days are behind me now but I can’t help smiling when I think about that story. I keep telling myself a lesser man would have cut the valve stems or punctured the tires. These days I would most likely leave him an anonymous note saying; God is watching you, do what is right. And I am thankful for my new attitude.

And here is the picture I promised you. I painted this last night at “For the Love of Art”. I am very proud of my work even though it isn’t all that great. I really do enjoy painting.



Have a great day,

Greg

Comments

Uptravi said…
Be it going for a walk, running, swimming, biking, hiking, or any other physical activity you like to do start doing it now. Don't spend another night on the couch watching the latest re-runs. Get your body moving and start losing weight today.
Keto Gedeon
james said…
websites also offer information about medicine with natural and herbal ingredients which are better than those sold with artificial ingredients that may cause side effects and pose health problems for men who take them.
Bionatrol Pro Enhance
james said…
If one is not keen on painful and expensive penis surgery (Phalloplasty), fear not as there is a far easier way to enhance your penis and performance. The best natural male enhancers come in the form of enhancement pills, enhancement patches, enhancement devices and

Ryzex Male Enhancement
james said…
This is what is actually happening. A great percentage of the weight lost during the early phase of virtually any weight loss program is mostly due to water loss from body tissues because water forms part of every single cell in the human body. In fact, fat-free mass is 70-75% water, and body fat is just about 10-40% water.
Keto Trim 800
Ronaldo said…
needs. After the initial rapid bodyweight reduction phase of a weight loss program, the rate of further healthy fat loss should be somewhere around 1-2 pounds per week, or slightly more depending on the individual's make-up.
Rapid Fast Keto Boost
Watson said…
Premature ejaculation is a far-reaching sexual problem that affects countless men, and deters from their overall sexual enjoyment. Many men suffer humiliation in their bedrooms which can even create a very large dent in a steady relationship as such! With the consumption of natural enhancers, powerful sexual nutrients called pro-sexuals work to correct premature ejaculation in men.
Celaxryn RX
james said…
Some men want to shoot larger ejaculations and they look for seminal volume increasers to do so. With a natural option available at hand, these men can realize their dreams without having to think about side effects. In most cases, the best male enhancers will double, triple,
Zydenafil
james said…
If you are like most others, you are probably just now learning that a corner electric fireplace is a practical and economical heating option. Some people aren't even aware that there are fireplaces that plug into an electrical outlet while others have never seen one that slides

Electric Back Massager Reviews
james said…
and learning on your part. However, when diet A is over, you are right back where you started and have been given no skills to fish. Diet companies don't make their profits by teaching you to fish, they make their money by handing you a fish so you must rely on them indefinitely or come back to them after you gain all the weight back.
Number One Keto
james said…
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice - Packed with cancer fighting anti-oxidants, and was rated as the top source of anti-oxidants of all beverages on the market.
Vitamin A & D Organic Milk & Organic Soymilk with Calcium - Fatty acids, calcium, Vitamin A & D, as well as isoflavones and protein with the soymilk, give you more health benefits than you can shake a stick at.

Keto Shred Biotic Immunity Booster
james said…
Weight Loss Truth: You can over indulge in food during the day and not eat a single thing at night and you WILL gain weight. As is the fact that you can starve yourself during the day and eat all night long and you still will gain weight. The key here is balance. If your body is telling you that it is hungry then perhaps you should listen to it. The truth is, that over eating, while not exercising, will cause you to gain weight; no matter what time of the day that you eat. Whenever I am

Keto Shred Biotic Immunity Booster
james said…
Natural male enhancement pills aren't just all about penis enlargement. They also support other benefits, such as better erections, further control over ejaculation, better quality of orgasms, increased penile sensitivity, and more. Again, the mechanisms are simple. The natural herbal ingredients maintain their own benefits that, when combined, make for a pleasurable sexual experience.
Empowered x Energy
Ultiva80 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ultiva80 said…
All will happen during ejaculation process, it has to (the sperm) enter the woman's cervix. These some other experiences that must be done before that. And they are erection, orgasm, and ejaculation. The erection comes when the man has erotic thoughts and/or its penis is stimulated. Then the erectile tissue chambers of the penis is full of blood, and this gives
Formax Lean Male Enhancement
james said…
twenty-four pounds in the first thirty days. On the other hand I've had women sign-up and never even attempt the first training program yielding a result of exactly nothing. The best weight loss program you can invest in is one you will participate in, be challenged by and finish. I can name at least a hundred weight loss programs off the top of my head that have
Reliant Keto
james said…
Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey is exercise. Now that you have adopted a complete and healthy diet, and your body has all of the vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and proteins that it is supposed to, it is time to put all of that good work to
Vaso Prime RX
Intuniv said…
The most important determinant of how much loose skin an individual will have following weight loss is their age. Younger patients tend to have less loose skin than those who are older because of the strength of collagen in your skin. The next most important factor is the

Reliant Keto
Udenyca said…
Enhanced Fitness Levels As your fitness level increases, your body efficiency increases and requires less calories to operate. Enhanced fitness causes a reduced resting metabolic rate and fewer calories required for normal daily activities. This is partially because your cardio-pulmonary efficiency is increased and your resting heart rate is lower. Solution:

Nature Clarity Keto
Harper said…
Additional studies on men and women find psychological characteristics such as "having unrealistic weight goals, poor coping or problem-solving skills and low self-efficacy" often predict failure with long term weight loss. (7) On the other hand, psychological traits
Viadine Male Enhancement
james said…
By exercising on a regular basis you are giving your body the energy boost it needs to ramp up your metabolism rate to start efficiently and effectively losing weight on a daily basis. I don't about you but that sounds pretty darn good to me.
Virtus Strong Testo Boost Pro

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog