Why haven't you written?



I often ask myself that question in reference to this blog. Well to tell the truth I have written. I have started writing posts almost daily. Sometimes it is a rant, other times it is a heartfelt story and yet other times I just write to be writing. But the truth is I seldom finish what I started. Either what I was thinking just doesn’t look good in print or I run out of time and just go on to another subject.

This year I had two things on my bucket list. I wanted to get my CWP and I wanted to take an art class. Well I am happy to say that it is only February and I have already taken an art class and the CWP class. CWP stands for concealed weapons permit. Now all I have to do is wait on the paperwork and I will have my license. So now what do I do for the rest of the year?

Tonight I am taking another art class. I actually bought two classes with a groupon but even if I hadn’t, I enjoyed the first class so much that I would have signed up for a second one. And me liking it has nothing to do with the fact that we have wine and snacks while we paint. And it has nothing to do with the fact that it is mostly women painting alongside me or that both instructors are women. I just thought I would get that out in the open. I get accused of having alterative motives sometimes. Ok a lot of times.

So 2013 is off to a great start and I am open for suggestions as to some other things to try this year. And don’t’ say; try blogging a bit more often. I know I should do that.

Oh and you can expect to see a photos of my first two paintings here soon.



Have a great day,

Greg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper

My plans have changed.

My new blog