With Christmas just around the corner, I just like a lot of you am finding it hard to make time to Blog. Even though my world revolves around blogging, I am struggling to come up with a decent post so let me just give you a run down of what is going on in my life.
1. I found Luke. It was right where I remembered it, right after Mark. I find Luke much more readable than Matthiew or Mark for some reason. Even though the stories are approximately the same, they are told a little differently and it is easier to follow. Or maybe I am just a little dense and it took three times to sink in. :)
2. I am busy as a beaver trying to get ready for Christmas. I have most of the presents and I am trying very hard to get the gifts I promised ready to send. I always have trouble finding boxes to send presents in. Does anyone else have this problem?
3. Mr T is very sick. Most of you know that Mr T is our cat. The other day my wife found him almost dead at our door step. She rushed him to the hospital and they were able to save him although he is still really sick. It appears that he was attacked by a dog and has some minor internal injuries. So he is inside, recovering and hopefully we will be able to let him out in a few days. The Vet obviously doesn't have that Christmas spirit though as evidenced by the Vet bill. Oh and if the owner of said dog happens to be reading this, be aware. That was my son's cat and he is wanting to even things up. We are not dog lovers and this isn't helping.
4. Update on the sign issue. After last nights town meeting, the town folk agreed to support the proposed zoning changes at the winery. They however still don't want any signs telling people it is out there. So for now they have put away their torches, and pitchforks. There will be other causes soon I am sure so don't take that tar and feathers back to the store yet.
5. Who let the heat out, who who who? If this is global warming, I am the tooth fairy. This has been the coldest November/December in Charleston history. At least for as long as I have been here. I have gone through more wood already than I usually do all year. Consequently, we have had to again gather wood so that we will have enough. I am accepting donations of seasoned oak if anyone here has any that they want to GIVE away. Split would be nice too. :) Oh and could you stack it too. I figure as long as I am asking, I may as well go all the way.
Well I better get cracking on some work. Hope everyone else is having a good holiday too. I mean it could always be worse and I still have a lot to be thankful for.
Have a great day,