It's Thursday and you know what that means. Time again for Thankful Thursday. Please join us over at Truth for the Journey and lets all be thankful for the little things in life.
1. I want to say again that I am so thankful for my family. Last night we all pitched in and raked under the magnolia tree. Now raking under a tree sounds kind of simple but this magnolia is the largest one I have ever seen and it takes hours just to rake under this one tree. (new photos to follow soon)
2. I am thankful that I have a full tank of gas and that my little car still gets over 40 mpg and that is without a government mandate. I highly recommend the Honda Civic. No one has to tell me to conserve. I just do it.
3. I am thankful that my job is going well even though I am totally overloaded. One thing for certain, it makes the work day go by really fast.
4. I am thankful that I am cutting back on my coffee and am not down to only two cups a day which shouldn’t be confused with Linda’s 2nd cup of coffee blog. She is the one leading the charge on the 30 X 5 challenge by the way in case you haven’t been working with us.
5. I am thankful that I live in a country that has lots of water. This morning I brushed my teeth with clean water, shaved with hot water, got cool water at the gym from one of two water fountains and then took a nice hot shower after I worked out. I am trying to get in the 80 oz of water a day for my 30 X 5 challenge and all my water is free and there for the taking. I can also get super filtered water from Mr. Zippy’s water service for a mere 50 cents per gallon. In many places in this world people are drinking muddy water if they have any water to drink at all.
There you have it, my Thankful List for this Thursday.
Have a wonderful day,