Wow where did the week go? I can’t believe it is Thursday already. And because it is Thursday, it is also Thankful Thursday so here is my list for the week:
1. I am thankful for the rain we have been getting. Sometimes I wonder if God has a sense of humor. Everyone prays for rain. I can just imagine God saying: “You want rain? I will give you rain. Take that.” We got lots of rain last night along with some strong winds and even some hail. Be careful what you pray for, you may just get it.
2. I am thankful for more sore muscles. My legs are killing me after spinning twice over the past week. The workouts are great and they really give my heart a good beating. (Pun intended)
3. I am thankful for an ever growing level of patients. I seem to be coming to grips with the fact that there are things out there beyond my control and I need to not just go on with my life and not let them affect me.
4. I am thankful for new friends and old that I am meeting through Blogging, Facebook and Twitter. Some would say that these relationships aren’t real but I beg to differ. Many of you have touched my life though your stories, comments and encouragements and I thank you all.
5. I am thankful for encouraging and uplifting music on “His Radio.” I listen to the morning show with Rob and Kristen every morning on my way to work and they play some awesome music and give encouraging thoughts to start my day. Here is one of the songs they play:
If you would like to join in with Thankful Thursday, Check out Sonya's blog: Truth for the Journey.
Have a great day,