Wow where do I begin. Thursday just kind of snuck up on me. And I do want to participate in Thankful Thursday.
1. I am thankful for having a job however I just spend three days in class listening to everyone complain about their job. Obviously others where I work don’t share my enthusiasm for having a great paying job. Obviously $24.00 an hour isn’t enough to sit in an air conditioned classroom eating free snacks and sodas and listening to someone tell you how something works. But I am thankful.
2. I am thankful that while I was in class these past few days someone made some changes to the schedule I have been working on for the past 8 months. Unfortunately, they didn’t know what they were doing and they ruined my schedule, causing me to do major rework. And the outage that I wrote the schedule for….It starts tomorrow. No biggie, I have a backup. And I am thankful.
3. I am thankful for the opportunity to make lots of money. I will be working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the next two weeks. It will allow me to pay all my taxes so the government can spend it on really important things. At least I have a job. Keep telling me that.
4. I am thankful for a comfortable chair. My back is killing me because I pushed myself really hard last night at spin class in an effort to reduce some stress. I had to skip the gym this morning to try and recover. Repeat after me;“Pain builds character, pain builds character, pain builds character.”
5. I am thankful for a very thoughtful blogger award that I got from Kat over at Heart2Heart. At the moment I don’t have the time to pass it along (see #2 above) so I will give it to everyone who visits me on a regular basis. Thanks Kat.
Have a great day,