It's that time again. Time to celebrate Thankful Thursday Please join me,Sonya and all the others in taking a moment to be thankful for the blessings that God has given us.
1. I am thankful for all my Blog friends. You are all really wonderful people. After my last post, I got a lot of uplifting and encouraging emails. Thank you all.
2. I am thankful for my broken riding mower. I am not sure why yet but there must be a reason for it breaking down. The part that I went to get turned out to be the wrong one so the mower is still broken. I do however have two push mowers and two boys. Hmmmm do the math.
3. I am thankful that it is payday. I thought this day would never come. That was the longest two weeks that I can remember. Doing without makes one appreciate when you have things. I am contemplating fasting for a few days very soon. Anyone want to do it with me?
4. I am thankful for another great spin class. The songs last night were uplifting and inspirational. I found myself praying through some of the ride and getting not only some much needed physical strength but some spiritual strength as well.
5. I am thankful for ever growing patients. A lot of things have been happening in my life lately that in years ago would have pushed me over the edge. Now I just think about them for a moment and then put them in the “it really doesn’t matter” pile and go on with my life. I am still having tons of challenges but they are now rolling off like water off a ducks back. Quack quack.
Have a Blessed day,