Again I have been lax in my blogging duties. I feel like I am in a rut. But I am going to participate again in the weekly random dozen. It's the least I can do for my fans. :) Enquiring minds want to know.
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? Did I cave? I always do. I usually crave spicy things. Last night after spin class I was really craving pizza. As I walked from the building a Dominoes pizza delivery car passed right in front of me and I took that as a sign from God. Not only did I want pizza, God wanted me to have it. I quickly drove home knowing that I had a frozen pizza there that I could quickly fix. As my luck runs, my family had made pizza for dinner and there was some waiting for me when I got there. Life is good.
2. M & M's or Skittles? Peanut M & M’s are my favorite. I can do without the regular M & M’s and the Skittles. Of course if that is all we have I will eat them.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? Well thank you for asking. You did this just or me didn’t you? Yes just last year I read it from cover to cover. You knew that.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? About 10 seconds which is twice as long as it takes me to fall asleep. After 20 years in the military, when the alarm goes off, I get up. In fact I usually get up before my alarm goes off. 3:45 this morning I got up.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? Yes my wife and I have been on two. I loved them both. I hope that someday we can take another one. Hint hint.
6. Who is your favorite actress? Hmmm tough question. I really don’t have a current favorite. I have always liked Goldie Hawn. I think she was hysterical in Foul Play.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Miranda rights! I’m sorry but guilty is guilty. That thing of being guilty but getting let off because you admitted it without a lawyer present. Give me a break. Take the lawyer down too. And plea bargaining. There’s another thing along the same lines. When someone says; I will give you the name if you give me a lighter sentence I would break out the jumper cables and say I will use less voltage if you tell me right away. See you got me started now. I am all upset. Way to go Linda. Our legal system is really screwed up. Enough said.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? On a scale of one to ten I am about a two. I used to be a nine but now I really don’t care for hot new things. It’s hard to beat a good slide rule.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? Truth is I have a hard time finding one that says what I want to say. I usually have to settle for something close. I am still looking for a mother’s day card that says; “Thanks for having me….I guess.”
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? That was at Halloween. Remember I shaved my head to dress up like Uncle Fester. It is getting back to normal now. The only trouble is it is coming back in more gray than before. I think it may be time for some “Just for men.”
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? I guess that would be food. I am really not a shopaholic. I only shop for other things at Christmas time. Of course as a man I will also have to say tools. You can never have too many tools.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Did I shut everything off? I am a worry wart when it comes to things like this. This morning I thought I left a pot of water on the stove with it on. I had to go back in to check. I didn’t leave it on….I think I checked that. Or did I?
Have a great day,